Harding Fire Protection is Ontario’s premier fire and life safety company and we are looking for CFAA Registered technicians to join our team and continue to grow their careers!
The role includes:
- Inspections – monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual
- Service – scheduled maintenance and emergency service
- On-Call service – runs on a rotation
- Opportunity to work in interesting complex, specialty buildings
- Cross discipline training and education programs within the industry
We’re looking for:
- Someone with the ability to work flexible hours
- Proactive, problem solving individuals who love to get the job done
- Technicians with the ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Individuals who have strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly
- A valid driver’s license and clean background check
- Harding Fire Protection is the premier fire protection company in Ontario. We work on complex, high-valued sites that ensures that every day is different and you are always learning
- We are a small but mighty company where you are part of the team, not just a number
- We provide you with career plans, ensuring that you are learning what you want to learn and advancing your career your way
- We are thought leaders in this industry and involved in many aspects of training, curriculum and industry wide changes. You will find us regularly at industry association events, engaged with decision makers and industry professionals.
Here’s a highlight of a few of the perks that we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 35+ hours per week
- Fully evolved training program and career paths
- Full access to company vehicles and equipment
- Comprehensive benefits program
If the above has you inspired to show us what you’ve got, we want to hear from you!