Junior Fire Alarm Technician
Before you apply, ask yourself:
- Are you a highly resourceful person that is driven to get things done correctly?
- Do you like solving problems and implementing their solutions?
- Are you confident and able to communicate with your team?
- Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
You’ll know if you are right for this opportunity if you have:
- A valid CFAA number or trainee number
- Experience in the fire and life safety industry or related fields
- Excellent technical skills
- A passion for learning and improving your skills
- A valid driver’s license and clean background check
Now that you know a bit more about the role, here is why working with us is a competitive opportunity:
- Harding Fire Protection is the premier fire protection company in Ontario. We work on complex, high-valued sites that ensures that every day is different and you are always learning
- We are a small but mighty company where you are part of the team, not just a number
- We provide you with career plans, ensuring that you are learning what you want to learn and advancing your career your way
- We are thought leaders in this industry and involved in many aspects of training, curriculum and industry wide changes. You will find us regularly at industry association events, engaged with decision makers and industry professionals.
Here’s a highlight of a few of the perks that we offer:
- Competitive wages with overtime opportunities
- Comprehensive health, dental and eye care benefits
- Opportunity to work in complex, specialty buildings
- Company phone and computer are provided
- Specialty tools and uniforms
- Cross discipline training and education programs within the industry
If the above has you inspired to show us what you’ve got, we want to hear from you!
We’ve Got You Covered
Harding Fire Protection is a compliance-focused organization. From our Health and Safety program, to our ISO 9001:2008 certification, we guarantee you are working with a professional organization, who meets all your compliance requirements.
We hold accreditations from Contractor Check, ComplyWorks, Cognibox and other contractor-compliance vendors.
In addition, all of our staff are CPIC cleared and we have Reliability Status with the Government of Canada (PWGSC).