Integral to our Operational Control team, the Apollo Information Management System is a Harding Fire Protection proprietary web-based solution designed to help property executives, property managers and facility managers mitigate risk & manage code compliance within complex, high value and diverse business operations.
Apollo is used in house to ensure that our clients inspections, service and maintenance requirements are planned properly, tracked and measured. We also give our clients access to this exclusive tool that acts as a central source of historical data concerning each property’s life safety devices, deficiencies, code compliance status, inspection reports and certificates.
- Deficiency Management: easily access and budget outstanding property deficiencies, completed property deficiencies and search through historical property deficiencies to identify at risk areas. Sophisticated Workflows: automated action management and email notifications with full history capabilities.
- Cutting–Edge Search and Reporting Capabilities: pre-configured and custom reports combined with a flexible search tool allows granular reporting and analysis to enable proactive risk management.
- Compliance Management: create flexible audit, inspection and service plans relevant to each property for all compliance aspects. Upload related documentation such as inspection reports, key facility assessments (KFAs), Fire Safety plans, certificates and evidence of completed work. Automated email notifications can also be configured to state when work on a property is scheduled & completed to ensure properties are always in compliance.
- Executive Dashboard: the fastest way to turn data into decisions is through the customizable executive dashboard. This allows for data driven decisions to be made with real-time information from an entire portfolio of properties or a single property. The executive dashboard can be configured to mirror each property manager’s unique business requirements.
- Contract Management: Contract Status and expiration date for all vendors interacting with a portfolio are monitored, freeing up time for procurement teams to concentrate on strategic commercial projects.